Mindful Movement and Meditation
Have Questions? Send us a note!
“Align your thoughts, feelings, and actions to create a powerful life!”
Join us for a 90 minute rejuvenation for the mind-body-and soul.
- 15 minutes of intention setting and understanding the mind body connection
- 15 minutes of breath work and healing meditation
- 30 minutes mindful cardio combined with powerful positive phrases
- 15 minutes of lower body gentle movement and yoga stretch
- 15 minutes of meditation and breath work
The class will be loaded with practice as well as information on how to incorporate positive thinking and mindfulness in your day. You may experience the side effects of actively participating in your life!
No experience necessary! All are welcome! This studio is located on the second floor of our facility, and offers a personal experience for participants. Mats, yoga blocks and straps are available. Wear comfortable clothing and bring water for proper hydration. Yoga pillow, blanket and mat are suggested.
Instructor: Dawn Gaden
Dawn is a Licensed Professional Counselor and life coach, certified in complementary medicine and wellness. She teaches mindfulness to her clients and gives a talk called “Be Mindful and Manage Your Stress”.
2018 Schedule: (1 Day Workshop-90 minutes each)
Tuesday, September 4th | 6-7:30 pm
Sunday, September 16th | 11 am – 12:30 pm
Monday, September 17th | 6-7:30 pm
Price: $8 members • $16 non-members