Have Questions? Send us a note!
Combine yoga postures & breathing meditations to increase focus & calm the mind! During this 90 minute workshop participants will:
- Use breathing meditations that will increase focus and calm the mind
- Creative visualizations that will tap into our imagination and creative juices
- Combine yoga postures and breathing that help us be present in our body and mind
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Reduces anxiety attacks
- Decreases head aches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production and improves mood
- Improves immune system
- Increases energy level
Meditations will range from 5 minutes to 25 minutes.
The class will be loaded with practice as well as juicy tidbits of information on how to incorporate meditation and mindfulness in your day. You may experience the side effects of actively participating in your life!
No experience necessary! All are welcome! This studio is located on the second floor of our facility, and offers a personal experience for participants. The class is performed in a heated calming environment with relaxing music to sooth the body and mind. Mats, yoga blocks and straps are available. Wear comfortable clothing and bring water for proper hydration. Yoga pillow, blanket and mat are suggested.
Instructor: Dawn Gaden
Dawn is a Licensed Professional Counselor and life coach, certified in complementary medicine and wellness. She teaches mindfulness to her clients and gives a talk called “Be Mindful and Manage Your Stress”.
Date: TBD (1 Day Workshop-90 minutes each)
Price: $12 members • $15 non-members